Saturday, December 24, 2005

Train of thoughts

After days of no blogging, i seems to be in the mood to write a lot of posts today...

Erm...but the thoughts that I have just now just disappeared...sheesh...I hate it when I want to blog and I forget what I wanted to blog about...

Slimming...No, i am not thinking of drastic slimming...'Cause yoga didnt work for me... Hmm...Then, I noticed that I am beginning to have orange peel skin...Urgh...Totally disgusted... Sigh...so now i am thinking to buy some firming product to kill off some cellulite...arms also getting flabby too...Cham lor...On the contrary, I think my face is getting nicer now...My eye brows are looking more defined now...the skin feel much more smoother....but blackheads are still there. Oh! double chin...argh! i am starting to have one...Noooooo~~~~~!

Next topic...Christmas Day...No, I dont celebrate Christmas Day...Oh! wait! All Souls Day! "Dong jie" when we eat those cute little glutinous rice balls. Ms Chin thought that I am quite a banana girl and I dont celebrate this chinese festival. I didnt know that I seems like a banana girl till she told me that. Hmm..Nope, I am a traditional girl le...Christmas Day...I love the food though...Ok! Maybe in a way, I actually do celebrate Christmas Day...

Next...this is getting boring because I cant remember what I wanted to blog about earlier today...I have been thinking for more than one hour and still cannot remember le...

Oh! I once again notice how slow my pc is...Take for example, Xiaxue's blog has this flash of her and each time i watch the flash in my pc, it is super slow...But when i see it in my brother's new laptop, it is super fast...I should really think of changing to a better pc le...maybe after i get a new handphone, car cd player and digicam... :P

One more day to the day my blog officially turns one year old...hmm...what should I do to celebrate?

No comments: