Friday, December 09, 2005

Escape from Miri 2: Trip to Bintulu

I had a not-really nice experience with Bintulu long time ago. Dun ask me why.

Anyway, the decision to go this time is because I want a break from my work and to spend the time with the Tings.

Went to Bintulu in two cars...Serena and Oddesey...Lost our way a few times...So lost a lot of precious time...We stayed in Everly Hotel...Not bad the hotel...

We get free cocktail before we went to our rooms.

Selene and grandma

Before I went out to join Jasmine and Lynnx at the saloon, I took this pic in the bathroom...I remember that the last December, I went to Labuan and took a pic in the bathroom so I thought I will repeat the tradition. I wonder where will I be next December...

The straightening process of Jas and Lynnx's hair took five hours. I did some hair treatment while waiting for them but my session only lasted for half an hour nia.
I had the Loreal Professional hair treatment, using this:-
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
which has these functions:-
Repairs the hair fibre, softening and smoothing the cuticle. Hair becomes soft and shiny, easy to detangle and style.

Reconstructs and repairs with:
- Bio-Mimetic Ceramide
- Vitamin B6
- UV Filter for Hair Protection
- Amino Acid


Since I was so free, i took pics of Jas and Lynnx while chatting with them. Sigh...still very free o...So this my pic after the treatment....

After dinner, we went back to the hotel and din really move out of the hotel the whole night. Apart from a drink at the lounge, we stayed in the room the whole night...Jas went out with her friends though.

Selene and Amanda listened to my 'speech' till quite late and we finally sleep..I slept with Selene.

We woke up at 6 am cause we need to be ready to go out by 7.30am...But it turns out that we dun have to go out so we stayed in the room and took pics...

Trying to look very artistic...But i guess my face isnt that artistic la...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice chair to sit backside front...It reminds me of BSB music video "As long as you love me"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Urgh...looks like no neck..But anyway..last dec, I also taken this kind of pic...

Bed deco that i scrolled to make a scroll like thingy...
I declare that Bintulu hotel room isnt a bad place to hang with cousins

No comments: