Saturday, December 24, 2005

Swimming in Island

After three weeks of hibernation, we finally decided that we can come out to play again on Wednesday.

After yoga, I went home to shower and then went to..err...I still cant remember the name of the place...to have dinner with Laura, Tieh, Josephine and Kelvin.

After the dinner, we went to Island...I know that it is not a big deal for some people when I am being so big deal to the fact that I went to a pub but bear with me la....The decoration inside is really nice. Very seaside like. Chan is already there when we arrived. We had Chivas mixed with Coke.

Going to pub means talking and laughing loud and getting other people to drink as much as possible (?) I still cant get over the ridiculous fact of getting other people to drink only. To me, what is the fun in that? Anyway, we had a lot of laughter and loud talking going on.


One thing that is very clear that night is that everyone is very conscious of the amount of alcohol we are consuming. Everyone is worried about me getting drunk and not being able to arrive home safely. The other two drivers are regulars so they arent too worried about themselves. I, myself, was also worried about myself so i did control what I was drinking. I was seriously interested to drink other liquer for the sake of curiousity but I didnt get the chance to do so.

Another funny moment was that we announced whether we are L, B or N-type of girls. I said i am B-type but changed to N-type after Chan hugged me...Too bad...I want to be B-type le...LOL

Went to Balcony at 12.30am..Heard that the Model Search girls were there at Balcony earlier and the place was packed...The place was still pretty packed when we arrived there. Saw Aaron Goh, Kimi Khoo and Michelle Unn.

Arrived home at 2 am...Didnt get enough sleep le...Fortunately we only need to work till 3.30pm the next day.

Went back to Brunei on Thursday...Had family dinner at "Chai Gen Xiang' and shopped at Soon Lee...Bought a BritishIndia skirt...I love BritishIndia ever since my very first baby t-shirt that grandma bought for me in BritishIndia. I still have the shirt but it is not really wearable anymore...

On an irrelevant note, I just saw Avril Lavigne with permed hair...not very sure if this is her latest look but she looks different and still nice la. But I still want my hair to be straight despite of the growing popularity of permed hair....

No comments: