Monday, December 05, 2005

Escape from Miri

Yesterday, I escape to Brunei...Spend an afternoon in Brunei...

I tried not to think of the accident anymore cause my mum discouraged me to do so...Pantang again...

I really think she is trying to make me forget about it by being very generous...Lunch at Thai restaurant...

The food that we had at Lemongrass Thai Restaurant

My greedy face...hahaha...actually, I was scared that people will catch me taking pic and stop me from taking my own pics so my face looks so weird lo...

after lunch, went to Hua Ho's new branch. Hua Ho is a chain of supermarket and departmental store in Brunei. This time, it built itself a shopping mall and the whole place looks whoa!

Mum bought me a new top...

I tried to convince mum to let me had this

But she wouldnt let me...so, I asked my dad...Hahah! always work... :P
It is durian and rainbow flavoured icecream balls...

Seems to be a very big franschise cause it is available at quite a number of countries le...

Jasmine and family arrived at Brunei at around 6 pm and we left for Miri.

Monday morning, I didnt want to go to work..The more I think about it, the more i dread the feeling of going to work so I called in to have another day off. Which mean that I will only need to go back to work on Thursday.

I spent the whole day with my cousin...Trying my best not to talk about the accident although every single thing remind me of that...the wira, jay's new song, the bumpy road to the city centre, couple walking together...Damn!

Tomorrow i will be going to Bintulu...two days one night...

Back to work on Thursday...

No comments: