Tuesday, December 27, 2005

House warming cum birthday party

Going back to work today feeling very busy. Trying to cover as much work as possible so that I can holidays for the next two days in peace. No feeling guilty and all that.

Pink Panther (PP) really ticked me off today. I was been nice to her by offering to help her to find the file she needed. Say we have two types of file storage: A and B. I helped her to look in the index book for the file she needed which is in file type A. When she went to retrieve the file, she came back with a file from type B. I told her that she got the wrong file and she went to put it back and come back with, yet again, the wrong file from type B. This time, I went to get the right file for her and told her for the second time the filing system. It ticked me off that I have to tell her twice about the filing system. It was as if she didnt even bother listening to what I said.

Anyway, I went to this house warming cum birthday party of one of my many cousins. It was ok. I just dislike the fact that I have to sit there to endure the boringness. After the eating part, it got really boring for me. Fortunately I finally get a ride and went home by myself.

Tomorrow I will be going to Brunei. To celebrate my dad's birthday. Havent got anything for my dad yet. Not planning to get anything anyway. Dunno what to get for him.

1 comment:

Sherp said...

Help us say happy birthday!! *Big Grin*