Sunday, December 18, 2005

High Maintenance Girl

When I was young, my grandma instilled her opinion in me. For years, I hear her say this: When you grow up and work, you can wear nice clothes and wear makeup. Become very pretty. Wear high heel and meet nice people.
Now that I have grown up and have start working, they do not understand how I can end up poor each month. I guess I was just trying to look pretty le. Unlike my brother who spend his money going out to yam-cha, watch movies and etc, I spent my money on my hair (in November and December), face (since I have start working), food, movies, car fuel and yam-cha. I have no idea why I spent all these money especially on my hair and face. Not like I have the figure to go with it. :p
Just this month, in December, I realised that I am turning into a high maintenance girl. I just purchased the
shampoo and conditioner from Schwarzkopf which cost me RM 84 altogether, skin hydrating masque which costs me RM99. I also had a few skin facial wash left in my package that I have paid for in the last few months, a hair treatment that cost me RM 45 in bintulu using Loreal Professional hair treatment. Not only that I will also be acquiring a new Braun Buffel purse which cost me RM190...
If I continue my spending habit, I will never be able to save any money.

Therefore, I want to make a promise to myself that I will not spend money recklessly like this in the months to come.

Let me introduce you to my latest skin care product that I have acquired.

First, the normal/dry skin kit which I have gotten because I have paid for a number of facial treatments. This is free gift but it cost around RM 185 if I am not wrong.
It does this -->
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cleanse with Special Cleansing Gel to thoroughly remove impurities without disturbing the skin's natural moisture balance. Spritz on critical hydration with Multi-Active Toner, with Aloe and Balm Mint to soothe the skin. Prevent the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration with Skin Smoothing Cream. Gentle Cream Exfoliant, containing alpha hydroxy Lactic Acid, beta hydroxy Salicylic Acid and natural fruit enzymes, detaches dead skin cells, helping to stimulate skin renewal and promote smoothness. Fragrance free. Professional recommendation advised.
How it works
Special Cleansing Gel (2oz)
Multi-Active Toner (2oz)
Skin Smoothing Cream (.75oz)
Gentle Cream Exfoliant (.75oz)
Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover (sample)
Skin Hydrating Masque (sample)


Second item is skin hydrating masque which I have splurged my money recklessly into. Sigh...
It does this -->
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A hydrating, oil-free gel that restores critical moisture to dry skin without unwanted oiliness, helping to restore suppleness and reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Calming botanical extracts of Bitter Orange, Hops, Cucumber and Arnica reduce inflammation, while antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E and Pro-Vitamin B5 help to nourish and replenish the skin. Excellent for the delicate eye area. Fragrance free. Professional recommendation advised.
How it works:
- Botanical extracts of Bitter Orange, Hops, Cucumber and Arnica reduce inflammation.
- Antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E help repair daily damage caused by free radicals.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) nourishes and replenishes skin and helps promote cell regeneration.

Err...no I have no comment on how good are these products cause I am stil using it and I am not checking the progress. Laziness...

I will be going to the hospital later to do some charity with Jeng. Feeling very scared now 'cause i never done such thing. In fact, i have been thinking about not going. Argh! Why did I agree to this in the first place?!

No comments: