Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Restraighten my hair

Before I write about my hair, I want to tell everyone that the aircond in my 'computer room' is finally installed and functioning...lol..

Here is the pic...very wuliaw la...aircond also want to take pic...



My home is a very strong supporter of Carrier brand...Half of all the airconds in my home is of Carrier brand... :P

Another thing is that after almost one year graduating, I finally framed the graduation pics. My brother is even worse, after more than one year graduating, I, not him, finally framed his pics. But the pics are still wrapped nicely (unopened) and placed on the chair because I dont know how to put it up the wall... :P



My hair...

The last time i went to do my hair at Kelvin Hair Studio is on 19th November. I have been back to the studio 'cause a bit of my hair in front has curled up.

I really wanted to get to know my stylist 'cause he is really cute...wat?!cannot meh?!

Today, i took a leave from work 'cause I suffered from headache or is it migraine? Not sure la...But I didnt get the sleep I was hoping to get.

When i arrived at the studio, I was suprised to see so many people there. How is it possible that he can have time to do my hair?! but he was ready for me ('cause I called before I arrive le...)and since there was too much traffic at the ground floor, we went to the first floor to do my hair.

It felt like I have the royal treatment 'cause I was the only one there with him. muahahah :P. But too bad I didnt wear my lenses so I was looking at things blurily. I finally work up some courage to talk to him. I believe that strangers wouldnt start talking unless you talk to them first. I started by asking him whether he will feel very sien if people who come back to re-do their hair for free and his reply was really professional la. Then more questions and more answerings and finally free flow of information from him...

After two hours, I asked my final question.

gohyie: How old are you?
Alex: 1984 gohyie thinks "SHIT!" 22 years old
gohyie: Ooo...Ei! 1984?! Not 21 meh? Your birthday early issit?
Alex: Yea...In February...How old are you?
gohyie: 1983...also 22 yrs old

Aiyaks...younger than me...How disappointing! LOL...It doesnt really matter la. I just admire nia ma...

Anyway, I change my hair parting style...Side parting....


face so oily le

Bought a few stuff just now. Someone will be receiving my special package soon if I got the time to wrap and send it

1 comment:

LX said...

aiyoyo.. hehe privilege to have the full detail story in the car just now. fooyoh!